WELCOME TO OSWEGO COUNTRY CLUB
Golf. Friends. Family. Fun. We invite you to enjoy a challenging round of golf, to spend your sunny days by the pool, or to experience a great dining experience with friends and family. Oswego Country Club is now offering a variety of Half Year Member categories and is always looking for new applicants to grow the Club community. Become a Member: https://www.oswegocountryclub.com/mem... If interested, simply download the membership application by clicking on the Membership Application link and complete the application as directed. For more information on memberships
Our New Tee Time Bookings and Membership Account System
Please follow the instructions below to book Tee Times.
• Your unique PIN # is found on your monthly statement, every month.
• You may elect to change your PIN # to ANY 4 characters and your new PIN will automatically populate to our system.
• Also, please be aware that any previously existing Tee Times through June will remain intact.
1. Click Tee Times/Member Account Button at top of this page
2. Type in Member #
3. Type in pin # (Found at the bottom of Monthly Statements)
4. Select Tee Time Tab
5. Select Dates & Times
6. Select UPDATE to book – email confirmation will be sent
7. Tee Times may be booked up to 14 days in advance
Your patience and understanding is appreciated while we transition to this new system.
For any questions or concerns please call 315-343-1941
The Oswego Country Club is now offering new memberships at a discounted rate for the upcoming season. It’s a great time to “Join the Club!”
New members pay the reduced dues amount for 2023 and each member who successfully recruits a new golfing member will receive the credit listed for the dues amount of the new member’s classification.
Fun. Friends. Family.
Oswego Country Club is now offering a variety of Half Year Member categories and is always looking for new applicants to grow the Club community.
Questions about OCC?
Please contact the Membership Committee Chairperson at email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message at 314-343-1941.